We fix broken video tapes from all across the country!
- $26.50 for all repairs - anything and everything that's wrong with your tape is covered.
- Risk free - no charge unless your tape can be repaired to our standards.
- No hidden fees - flat pricing for our services with no surprises.
- Free return shipping with tracking - you can be confident that you'll know where your tape is.
- Lifetime guarantee on our work - we'll be here to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Turnaround one business week or less - most customers receive their completed order within two weeks of the day they ship us their tape.
- DVD transfers - reduced to $9.95 if the tape has been repaired.
- Video tapes can be both amazingly robust and surprisingly fragile
- The same format of tape that can be salvaged after a flood or fire can be easily broken by a two-year old, malfunctioning equipment or a drop to the floor, making it impossible to view your footage. Whatever the cause, your broken video cassette can be saved - you've found the best way to fix it.
- We care about your footage
- If your tape is important enough to you to have it professionally repaired you can be confident that when you send it to us it will be treated with care and respect, just as if contains our own priceless footage.
- Video tape repairs are our specialty
- We have served thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world since 2003 and will apply our experience and expertise to the repair, recovery and restoration of your footage. To the best of our knowledge we are the only firm that focuses on video tape repairs while other companies primarily offer DVD transfers and might do an occasional repair job. Our specialty is repairing broken video tapes and we do it all day, every day.
- Repair services are $26.50 per tape
- We work with VHS, 8mm, Hi8, VHS-C, Digital8, miniDV and miniDV HDV tapes. There are no hidden charges; our flat fee fixes anything and everything that is wrong with your tape with free return shipping and a lifetime guarantee. Completed orders will be shipped within one business week of receiving the tape.
- Two types of DVD transfer services
- Unedited, original footage at a price of $12.95 per tape, regardless of length (reduced to $9.95 if the tape has been repaired by us), and we offer video editing services at $40 per hour with a DVD price of $7.50 per disc. Your new DVD copy will come with a label personalized with text of your choice.
- Risk Free
- Unless your tape can be repaired to our standards with the majority of its footage recovered there will not be any charge to you and we will return it at our expense.
If you want to:
- Fix a broken VHS tape
- Fix a broken VHS-C tape
- Fix a broken 8mm tape
- Fix a broken Hi8 tape
- Fix a broken Digital8 tape
- Fix a broken miniDV tape
- Fix a broken miniDV HD tape
Ours is the service for you.
We offer our services
for all video tape formats:
- VHS Tape Repair
- VHS-C Tape Repair
- miniDV Tape Repair
- miniDV HD Tape Repair
- 8mm Tape Repair
- Hi8 Tape Repair
- Digital8 Tape Repair
Your tape is safe with us.
These tapes were repaired:
Yours will be too!
"Pacific Video Repair did exactly what it promised. It is a first-class operation."
-Ralph Mantyband of Illinois
"I think you are outstanding. I was extremely pleased with your service and technical expertise. If I ever have damaged tapes in the future, I would only deal with your company."|
-Charles K. of Arizona
"I always think I can repair anything and watched Youtube videos to help me fix a broken tape. I made a mess of it, and when a second tape broke I decided to use your service. It was the best decision I've made in quite a while!"|
-Dennis Berthold of Texas
"I am very happy and satisfied with my order. I had a heavily damaged video tape put on to a DVD. The service was excellent and the cost quite a bargain."|
-Jane Reyes of California
"It was fast, affordable and most importantly you were able to fix our tape. We were a little nervous at first to send our tape to WA, but nobody around my area could fix it! My daughter accidentally broke (snapped) our miniDV tape from the Christmas we got the kids a sheepdog puppy. The kids were young when we got the puppy and they thought they would never be able to see the tape again. We really thought the memories on that tape were lost forever! Thanks to the great work from Pacific Video Repair, we are able to hold on to and cherish the memories from that Christmas video. We will be surprising them again this Christmas with the fixed tape Pacific Video Repair transferred to a DVD! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"|
-Lori Denniston of Ohio
"Your company has exhibited superior service each and every time that I have been your customer. Thanks!"|
-Clarence Stewart of North Carolina
"Honestly, Pacific Video Repair was the only company that would offer to fix the problem. All other companies did not want to commit to the task at hand. I am very impressed as well as very grateful that PVR was able to salvage my tape and all the valuable memories it contained. Thank you PVR!"|
-Patrick B. of Texas
"Pacific Video Repair surpassed expectations. Not only was my videotape repaired well and returned very promptly as promised, but I was continually apprised of repair status via e-mails confirming receipt of my tape, video tape repair, and shipment back to me. Moreover, questions asked via e-mail were responded to quickly. I highly recommend this service to others."|
-Doug Hughes of Texas
See our reviews conducted
by a third party and testimonials
page to read more!